Conditional use="required"

From: <RPearse@360commerce.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:44:48 -0600
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
If my instance document has a specific attribute set to a value, I would
like the validator to force other given attributes as required. However,
if they set it the attribute to another value, I would like another set of
attributes treated as required.

How would I accomplish that in my schema?

Thanks,

Robert