Re: Open-source Xml Validators

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@inf.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 10:07:12 +0000
To: Sharon Krisher <sharonkr@netvision.net.il>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Sharon Krisher <sharonkr@netvision.net.il> writes:

> I'm looking for an open-source xml validator that fully supports xml
> schemas (including key and keyref constraints) and is easy to
> extend. I'm especially interested in validators written in C#.

The W3C XML Schema home page has a list of implementations [1] which
isn't of course complete, but you may find it a good starting point.

I'm not personally aware of any open-source C# implementations.

XSV [2] is open-source, nearly complete, but written in Python.

ht

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema.html#Tools
[2] http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html
                     Half-time member of W3C Team