Use of key/keyref - any best practices? warnings?

From: Dan Vint <dvint@dvint.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 15:20:13 -0800
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

My organization is going to start looking at the use of key/keyref. I
haven't seen many questions or recommendations about the use of this
feature. Is anyone really using this functionality? What sort of problems
(if any) are you finding? Is this functionality well supported by the tools
and vendors - or is this another one of these features they are not
implementing?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
..dan
Danny Vint

Specializing in Panoramic Images of California and the West
http://www.dvint.com

voice: 510-522-4703