SV: SV: empty elements and xsd:string

From: Bryan Rasmussen <brs@itst.dk>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:13:04 +0100
To: 'Michael Kay' <mike@saxonica.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

> All strings, including the
>zero-length string, are permitted in the lexical space of xs:string.

well I can see that my expectations have been squashed, which were that
there would be a consistent model of dealing with empty elements for simple
datatypes, well I guess one could argue it is consistent or even argue over
the meaning of consistency so let's not go there.

Oh XML Schema why do I love you so when you are so cruel!

no wait, it's not XML Schema I love.... what was I thinking. :)