XML Schema parser (structure aware)

From: Vanhorick Bernard <neerb@skynet.be>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:13:05 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm a student in computer engineering.
For my studies, I need a XML Schema parser.
I must be able to show a XML Schema in a JTree.
I've begun with DOM, but I've some problems with the "import" and "redefine", the handling of "reference" and "type definition" are already made.
But since XML Schema is quite important, I think it must exists a parser that is XML Schema structure aware that will be a lot easier for me.
I've found JaxMeXS, but I can't access to all nodes, only the global elements are reachable (as far as I know).
I'm not an expert in all those stuff, but if someone can tell me a good parser I can use to show the XML Schema structure in a JTree, it will help me a lot.
Or if it doesn't exists, I'll be "glad" to know it, so I can work on DOM to do that without thinking I'm doing something already done.

I'm also sorry for my bad english, my mothertongue is french.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Neerb.