Re: Extending abstract elements with a choice

From: George Cristian Bina <george@sync.ro>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:04:13 +0300
To: Shane Lauf <shane@jshane.net>
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi Shane,

We are using the latest Xerces version in oXygen. If you choose to use
Xerces from command line make sure you turn on the schema full checking
feature.
Also the latest release of Saxon contains a schema validator, you might
try that as well.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
<oXygen/> XML Editor & XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com