ANN: new article "xml-schema-editor" the origins of xmlDraft

From: Bryce K. Nielsen <bryce@sysonyx.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:41:00 -0700
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

I posted up a new article at http://www.sysonyx.com/xml-schema-editor that
details the genesis and purpose of xmlDraft, the Smart XSD Editor. This
article describes the thinkings behind the application, what I was looking
for in an XSD editor, and why certain features were included in xmlDraft. It
also touches upon where the application is heading in the future.

Check it out, it's a fun read I think, and any feedback would be most
appreciated.

Bryce K. Nielsen
SysOnyx, Inc. (www.sysonyx.com)
Makers of xmlLinguist, the EDI-to-XML Translator
http://www.sysonyx.com/products/xmllinguist