Re: determine root element in the xml from schema

Well I guess that shuts me up :-)

The interface you made for XSV seems very intuitive, taking in account
the remarks in this thread. Other validators I have worked with, Xerces,
Sun Multi-Schema XML Validator, XMLSpy, ..., they all do not care/know?
about this additional level of XMLSchema. On the other hand, nobody
seems to care or even seems to be affected, so I should just let it go. :-)

I am currently implementing yet another schema validator based on
JaxMeXS,  and I will try to implement an API that reflects what we have
been talking about, incorporating the ideas from the CLI of XSV...

Thanks to everybody for their efforts in making me understand this!

Mik