RE: Typename collide!

From: Rajasekar Joseph <rajasekar.joseph@oxlo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 10:05:49 -0600
To: "Rajasekar Joseph" <rajasekar.joseph@oxlo.com>, "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Attached is the solution file containing the schema I am trying to
validate .The schemalocation used are in absolute paths and hence you
may need to place the solution in the appropriate path.

The version I am using is MSXML 4.0 SP2 with VS.net 2003 & biztalk 2004

The schema Iam trying to validate is ProcessFinancialStatement.xsd and I
have also included the renamed version of the same file (sample.xsd)
which was validated successfully.