Typename collide!

From: Rajasekar Joseph <rajasekar.joseph@oxlo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 18:12:39 -0600
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

I am trying to validate a schema (say sample.xsd) using MSXML, and end
up getting the following error

"The Schema has a TypeName that collide with the RootNode TypeName of
one of its root nodes. Make sure that they are different"

When I try to validate other XML tools it validates well and good.

So is this above error something unique to MSXML or is it one of W3C
Namespace specification?

Also, when I change the XML schema name to something else it works fine
even within MSXML. Also please note that there is a element type name in
the schema same as the schema file name!

Thanks

Raj