ANN: XBinder XML Schema to C/C++ Compiler - V1.0

From: Ed Day <eday@obj-sys.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:55:57 -0400
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Objective Systems Announces the Release of XBinder 1.0

XBinder(tm) is an XML Schema to C/C++ data binding compiler.
It generates C or C++ source code in the form of C structures
or C++ classes and encoders and decoders for a given XML schema
specification.  This allows programmatic data to be serialized to
and from XML documents that match the schema specification.
Encoders are guaranteed to generate XML that is valid against the
schema and decoders will validate and report errors on received
XML documents that are not valid.

Features include:

- XML Schema to C/C++ data binding compiler

- Royalty-free C/C++ run-time distribution

- Works with Expat and Libxml2 XML parsers

- Abstraction layer allows easy integration with other XML parsers
  (for example, Xerces or MSXML)

- Free automatic download for evaluation available from our web-site

- Easy to use Wizard GUI for specifying options (Windows version only)

- Configuration file for customizing mappings

- Multi-platform support: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and HP-UX

- Full run-time source code available for porting to other operating
  environments such as embedded systems

The free trial version is available from our web-site:
http://www.obj-sys.com