Re: Namespace problem

From: George Cristian Bina <george@sync.ro>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:07:19 +0300
To: Volker.Zink@porabo.ch
CC: Burak Emir <Burak.Emir@epfl.ch>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Volker,

I explained you the problem in my previous post.
If you just add elementFormDefault="qualified" to your schema the
instance document will be validated without problems.

xmlns:plem="grips://xml.recom-verlag.de/comm/plem"
targetNamespace="grips://xml.recom-verlag.de/comm/plem"
	 elementFormDefault="qualified"

Hope that helps,
George
George Cristian Bina
<oXygen/> XML Editor & XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com