Re: Namespace problem

You are right. I just replied in FIFO-order. It took some time to reply
because i have work with higher priority too. Sorry for "disregarding"
your post, but i would have replied even if you wouldnt have sent your
reminder :-)

You directly pointed to whats wrong with the schema. Thats what i was
looking for (i just included the elementFormDefault and its now without
errors).

Thanks a lot. Really.

Volker Zink