anyAttribute ##other?

From: thomas smith <smith_thomas_@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:48:24 +0000
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

hi all,

I have a question with respect to anyAttribute functionality. Consider the
following XML excerpt

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<object xmlns="urn:foo:ob" xmlns:it="urn:foo:it"
<item param="value1" it:test="value2"/>
</object>

now, my schema needs to express/restrict that

1. the item element (in the urn:foo:ob NS) has a required attribute param
(no NS prefix required).

2. the item element (in the urn:foo:ob NS) can have multiple optional
attributes (anyAttribute) from a NS other than urn:foo:ob. These attributes
must have a NS prefix.

Note that using anyAttribute="##other" is not sufficient, as this still
allows to add attributes without NS prefix.

can someone help me ahead with this problem?
many thanks
thomas