Re: simple attribute question

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 22:41:40 -0400
To: Rob Harrington <robot252@yahoo.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Rob Harrington asks:

>> Can anyone recommend a good XML Schema book
>> that will educate me on the rules as well as
>> provide practical examples, such as the
>> example I posted?  I searched high and low
>> on the web to no avail before bugging you
>> all.

I suspect Priscilla may be reluctant to suggest one of the better options:

Definitive XML Schema
by Priscilla Walmsley
ISBN: 0613922778
See:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0613922778/qid=1092278367/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-8253079-7712966?v=glance&s=books

Links to some of Priscilla's competition, as well as reviews of her work
can be found on the Amazon page for her book.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142