RE: error creating a dataset from schema

From: Dare Obasanjo <dareo@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:32:27 -0700
To: <fe.sola@infomed.sld.cu>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

This is a limitation of the System.Data.DataSet class when it tries to infer relational structure from a W3C XML Schema document. The article at http://www.fawcette.com/xmlmag/2002_07/online/webservices_rjennings_07_29_02/default_pf.asp describes a number of workarounds to problems in the schema inference process.