error creating a dataset from schema

From: <fe.sola@infomed.sld.cu>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 22:04:04 -0400
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello all,
I'm new to the list and this question is specific for .NET. I'm trying to create a
dataset from my xsd file, but I get the following error:
The same table (identityInfo) cannot be the child table in two nested relations.
I validated the xsd file with XMLSPY and it is okay, also I find no way of representing
that relationship. I have three tables on my database (ThesisAuthors, ThesisSponsors and
ThesisTutors) and all of them have the identityInfo table as a child.
Any ideas of why I'm getting this error?
thanks in advance,
Lizet

Este mensaje fue enviado usando el servicio de correo en web de Infomed
http://webmail.sld.cu