Schema validation

From: Lefèvre, Marc <Marc.Lefevre@softwareag.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 08:59:26 +0200
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>, "'xml-dev@lists.xml.org'" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

I have a schema that I believe comply with the specification but I use it
for validation with Xerces 2.5 and I have:
[Error] wech506_20031.xsd:1112:38: cos-nonambig: "":IndicationDaysAndHours
and "
":IndicationDaysAndHours (or elements from their substitution group) violate
ique Particle Attribution". During validation against this schema, ambiguity
ld be created for those two particles.

With Xerces 1.4.3 we had no validation errors.

What is the problem with my schema? Is it not compliant to W3C specification
Can somebody explain how can I change my schema in order to make it works
and keep it functionally equivalent?

The root element of the schema is WorkGrid.
Thank you

 <<WorkGrid.xml>>  <<WorkGrid.xsd>>
Marc Lefevre
Software Engineer