Interleaving implementation in Xerces Schema validation

From: Prakash Kadamba <prakad99@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 11:49:07 -0700 (PDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
 I have been wrestling with some issues on how Interleaving is implemented in the Xerces Schema validation - is the sequence important while passing in fields? Also if I need to perform inter-field validations, can I call external Java methods from within the XForms?

Thx in advance for any relevant responses.
Prakash Kadamba