Re: Validating document with schema

From: Svend Bent Nielsen <jawsoap@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:03:14 +0000
To: l.aldred@qut.edu.au, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hello Lachlan,

Thank you. I corrected the typo, but IE does still not complain about being
unable to find the schema (Tests.xsd as opposed to Test.xsd).

As for downloads, I can't use java, and xmlspy is way too expensive for my
purse. I will google for free validators myself, but I thought perhaps I
could get some views on the merrits of some of them.

Thank you for taking the time,
Svend Bent Nielsen

Få alle de nye og sjove ikoner med MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.dk/