Updated Schema Validation Service

From: Luke Ross <lcr@decisionsoft.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:46:32 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

DecisionSoft are pleased to announce an update to their free online
schema validation service.

Our service provides a web interface to Xerces-J 1.4.3, Xerces-J 2.0.1
and Xerces-C 2.3.0 for validation of instances against schema. We have
recently added an interface to the Eclipse XML Schema Infoset Model
libraries, version 1.1.1. This allows for more thorough checking of XML
Schemas themselves.

The service is available at
http://tools.decisionsoft.com/schemaValidate.html

If you have any questions or comments, please email us at
cs@decisionsoft.com

--
Luke Ross, Client Services             DecisionSoft Limited
+44-1865-203192                        http://www.decisionsoft.com/