FW: have a xml instance that references an XML schema. the XML in stance voilates a xs:key constraint. cannot get the Xerces parser to comp lain

From: Bill Riegel <BRiegel@lgc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:03:47 -0500
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

I use XML spy to build and test the XML Schema. It complains when a key
constraint is violated, but the Xerces Sax Parser does not.
I have set the following features

http://xml.org/sax/features/validation
<http://xml.org/sax/features/validation>
http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema
<http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema>
http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema-full-checking
<http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema-full-checking>

When I parse the XML instance, I see no Exceptions nor does my
ErrorHandler's warning, error or fatalError methods get called.

Bill Riegel
LandMark Graphics
713-839-3388