RE: Can XML Data refer to two or more Schema

From: Navneet Raja <nraja@bevocal.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 23:26:34 -0700
To: "'suchir sen '" <suchir_sen@hotmail.com>, "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org '" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

When you <include> an XML schema into another , the elements of the included
schema become part of the included schema as if you copy-pasted the included
schema into the containing schema.

Of course , the schema that is included should have the same targetNamespace
attribute as the containing schema or no targetNamespace at all. You can
find more about this at

so , an instance document or other schemas referring to the containing
schema can refer to elements in both the schemas.

Hope this helps,