Internet Access for schema's

From: Shirish Kulkarni <shirish_kul@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 12:56:40 -0800 (PST)
To: xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org, xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Does the following URL in the instance document

in the schema document, require the machine to be
connected to the internet ?

If NOT, are these URLs stored locally in the Xerces
utilities ( some string pool ?? ) and get compared
with the one's getting set ? => I observed, that the
validation starts failing, if I change this values.

Any insight will be helpful.

With best regards,

Do you Yahoo!?