Re: Schema include problem

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:23:10 +0100
To: David Balch <david.balch@continuing-education.oxford.ac.uk>
Cc: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

You have to work through the errors one at a time, and make sure
you're not missing any.  When I ran xsv locally against your instance,
it complained that content-v04.xsd was using lom: without importing
it.  I fixed that (with
<xs:import namespace="http://www.imsglobal.org/xsd/imsmd_rootv1p2p1"

The remaining errors all look like real errors to me, and indeed there
_is_ no declaration of an element called 'learningObject', so XSV is
correct to report that it found no declaration for the document

                      Half-time member of W3C Team