Re: [XSV] base URI handling and HTTP redirect

Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> writes:

> It looks like XSV doesn't use the Location header of HTTP to resolve
> URIs; it keeps reusing the original location before the redirect. This
> problem appears on the WSDL 1.2 XML Schema
> (http://www.w3.org/2003/06/wsdl) that has an include statement.

I've put a tentative fix for this, at least for include, import and
redefine, as well as via namespace name and xsi:schemaLocation, in the
online version.  I've tested it on your example, and it works, but
there are many subtleties here, so anyone with similar problems in the
past please test and report.

                      Half-time member of W3C Team