Re: Help needed with specifying relative path for an xsd in an xml document

From: <Stefan.Wachter@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:09:16 +0100 (MET)
To: Jayakrishnan Nair <jk_ustri@yahoo.com>
Cc: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

The XML catalog mechanism is meant to solve this problem (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec.html). There is a Java implementation
available at http://wwws.sun.com/software/xml/developers/resolver/ that can be
used to enable Xerces to use XML catalogs.

You can also use the validator written by me that also support XML catalogs
(see http://www.jbind.org).

--Stefan