Help needed with specifying relative path for an xsd in an xml document

From: Jayakrishnan Nair <jk_ustri@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:27:00 -0800 (PST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi,

When using xsd's for validating xml data, how do we specify the relative path for the xsd in the xml? The xml's are created dynamically and saved in a different folder from where the xsd's are saved (on the server, in this web application).

We are stuck with this; any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-- Jayakrishnan S. Nair

email: jk_ustri@yahoo.com