RE: Question

IE doesn't directly support validation of XML files against XSD by just
browsing to them.
One way with IE is to use JavaScript and the MSXML 4.0 parser.

Details at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/001/7
66/msdncompositedoc.xml

Regards,
Steven.

Steven Livingstone BSc (hons), PgDip ITS [s.livingstone@btinternet.com]
CEO & CTO, Networking Technical Associated Limited.

*** Now with a developer near you ...
"Beg VB.NET XML:Essential XML Skills for VB.NET Programmers"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1861007787/qid=1036700286/
sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-1272009-9810318?v=glance&s=books

"Beg C# XML:Essential XML Skills for C# Programmers"
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1861006284/qid%3D1036700311/sr%3D
11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/104-1272009-9810318