Question

From: SHAY <shayb@rafael.co.il>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:29:46 +0200
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hello

My name is shay. I have a question regarding an xml document that I created:
The document is very simple (One root element and 3 child element with few
attributes) and it is supposed be validated against a Schema (well formed)
document that I created as well.
I'd like to test the xml document locally on my PC, so there's no use of any
namespaces and the connection between the instance document and the schema
is through a use of the noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute. But, as I load
the xml file on Microsoft Internet Explorer, the document is not validated
against the schema, it appears on the screen just as it is - No validation
being done.

How can I enforce the browser to conduct validation against a schema located
in the same computer. Why can't the XML processor automatically locate the
schema based on the info I gave in the instance document??

Thank you very much,

Shay.