Re: New release of W3C XML Schema errata, preparatory to 2nd edition

From: Jeff Rafter <jeffrafter@defined.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:28:21 -0600
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>, <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

> The Working Group intends to fold all the errata published to date
> into a second edition of the W3C XML Schema recommendations in the
> near future.

Thanks for the hard work XML Schema team!

Out of curiosity what is the expected time frame for the second edition.
Additionally, are there chances that more errata (or even less) will go in
the second edition or is this set the absolute makeup? I ask primarily
because the number of changes is rather large, and included in the
announcement was an invitation to look the changes over.

Thanks again,

Jeff Rafter