RE: Problem with validation against Schema.

From: Dare Obasanjo <dareo@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 13:38:06 -0800
To: <shayb@rafael.co.il>, "Xmlschema-Dev" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Henry gave you a valid answer to your question and was quite patient. I'd take his advice about reading the primer or some other material to make yourself more familiar with W3C XML Schema if you plan to be authoring schemas by hand.

In any case, Henry has told you what to do. Remove the xsi prefix from all the elements in your instance document and only place it on the noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute.