the xsd:all group

From: Xuejun Li (SH/RDC) <xuejun.li@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:42:13 +0800
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi,
The xml schema specification has put a lot limitations on how the xsd:all
should be used. Including all the elements must appear once (minOccurs and
maxOccurs = 0 or 1) and limited to be used only on top level of any content
model.
Then I wonder how shall I define my schema when I don't acually care about
the sequence but I have elements that could appear more than once and they
are not at the top level?
//Li Xuejun