msxml bug

From: Robert Koberg <rob@koberg.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:39:01 -0700
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hi,

I just came across an annoying MSXML bug and thought I would share in case
it frustrates anyone else. I am using MSXML4 in IE6.

MSXML is changing the path string to the xs:imported resource. I serve files
from a unix machine, the path needs to be case sensitive, of course. I have
the path:

http://livestoryboard.com/lsb/Schemas/2003/03/xhtml1

but my error logs show it is trying to resolve to:

http://livestoryboard.com/lsb/schemas/2003/03/xhtml1

So if I create the above path and put the resource there it works.

Very annoying :( Hopefully this is considered a bug...

Best,
-Rob