Announcment - JBind a Java-XML Databinding Framework

From: Stefan Wachter <Stefan.Wachter@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:24:04 +0200 (MEST)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi all.

I released this week a Java-XML databinding framework that supports the
complete XML schema with the exception of external parsed entities. It is
available at

http://www.jbind.org or at http://jbind.sourceforge.net.

JBind consists of a schema compiler that generates Java sources
corresponding to a supplied schema. In addition it contains a schema validating XML
parser. (All of the W3C schema test collection tests were passed with the
exception of some tests that seem to be incorrect).

I would be happy if some of you could have a look on it and give me
feedback. I would be especially thankful for comments on the extensions that I added
to XML schema.

Thanks,
--Stefan