view xml-schema with svg

From: Cyrill Zadra <czadra@bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:52:16 +0200
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

Hi,

I was looking for an possibility to view the xml I described with
xml-schema. So I found the xsbrowser, but it hasn't satisfied me.
The Problem is, you can't see the whole structure.You always have to
click on link and you only see the current element and its attributs and
subelements.

First of all I'd like to ask if there're any other tools (for free),
that shows me whole structe, for instance as an image.

I also had the idea to develope a tool that generates a svg file with
the structure, but I'm not sure if SVG is the right format. Is there
anything similar in progress?

Many thanks in advance.

Cyrill