Re: Mixed content woes (

From: Francis Brouns <francis.brouns@ou.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:23:54 +0100
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Hello Stuart,

I have problems getting a mixed content model to work as well. My model is
rather straightforward. Element x refers type x. Type x is defined as mixed
model, and a choice of 3 elements. One of the elements is text-only, one has
a complex type and the third is empty but references an attribute group. The
schema validates in several parsers, but Xml Spy, Turbo XML and XSV do not
allow any text in element x.

<xs:element name="x" type="xtype"/>
<xs:complexType name="xtype" mixed="true">
  <xs:choice>
    <xs:element ref="a"/>
    <xs:element ref="b"/>
    <xs:element ref="c"/>