RE: catA014.xsd (test suite)

Interesting...

In the linked email, Henry states

	So in fact all the following are allowed:

	final="#all"        (first branch of the union)
	final=""            (2nd branch of the union, length 0)
	final="extension"   (2nd branch of the union, length 1)
	final="restriction" (2nd branch of the union, length 1)
	final="extension restriction"   (2nd branch of the union, length
2)

However looking in the normative section in schema for Schema(sForS) in
appendix A of XML Schema Structures recommendation and DataTypes
recommendation we see the base type "xs:derivationControl" derived from
"xs:NMTOKEN" which does not allow "" (see production for nmtoken[0] in
xml 1.0 shown below) . So how can  final="" be allowed?

Name 		::= (Letter | '_' | ':') ( NameChar)*
Names       ::=  Name (#x20 Name)*
Nmtoken     ::= (NameChar)+

Secondly, athough the XML Schema WG has decided to make the sForS a
normative reference this does not mean that it should define the
behavior of the prose version of the recommendation. I am currently not
a 100% sure that the prose version of the recommendation specifies that
block="restriction restriction" is a valid attribute for a <complexType>
although the XML Representation Summary of the complexType Element
Information Item[1] may be implying this with

	block = (#all | List of (extension | restriction))

[0] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-xml-2e-20000814#NT-Nmtoken
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#declare-type

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #5
The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the

-ms-complexType.htm
should be valid!