Re: xsv trouble on linux and triv.xsd: can't find address for host "foo" in http URL "http://foo/"

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 08:07:29PM +0100, Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Is something wrong with the schema?  Is there a more minimal example?
>
> Has anyone gotten XSV to work on RedHat Linux 7.2?  RPMs?
>
> We have IBM SQC's working, but I'd like to validate instances with XSV
> as well.

FWIW, we had an older version of XSV running on Linux and it worked fine
but our sys admin was unable to get the latest version running on Red
Hat Linux (I'm told it is somewhere between 5.2 and 7.2, but probably
closest to 7.1).

You should try using Xerces-C or Xerces-J 2 for schema validation if you
are working from Linux.  We have had good success with Xerces-J 2.

Ian.

--
Ian Stokes-Rees, Client Services      DecisionSoft Ltd.
Telephone: +44-1865-203192            http://www.decisionsoft.com