 From: Gary Cramblitt [mailto:garycramblitt@comcast.net]
 Sent: Sun 7/7/2002 9:32 AM
 To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
 Subject: Jeni, you should write a book!

 One of the troubles with XML Schema is the lack of good
 information, including solutions to real-world problems, and work-
 arounds to XSD's many limitations.  I've been monitoring this list for
 a few months now and I've noted that Jeni consistently provides
 well thought out answers and demonstrates a deep understanding
 of XSD and Schematron.

 I went to the book store today looking for a good book and found
 nothing more than reworks of the specification.  I wanted to take a
 look at Vlist's new book, but sadly the store didn't have it.

 Jeni, you should write a book about XSD.  I suggest it follow a
 workbook sort of structure.  You could begin each chapter with a
 traditional explanation of the technology, but the real value would
 be in the Q&A section at the end of each chapter.  You could glean
 material right from this list; in many cases, your own answers,
 expanded and explained in more detail, would provide valuable
 useable info to your readers.

 Regards,

 --
 Gary Cramblitt