Re: Help wanted with XML Schema for Dublin Core in RDF/XML

>Depends on whether you reference xml:lang or xml:space as attribute
>declarations in your schema.  If you don't, remove it.  If you do,
>edit the import to have
>schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd" so you get the version
>appropriate to http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema

xml.xsd has the following line:
  <!DOCTYPE xs:schema PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XMLSCHEMA 200102//EN"
"XMLSchema.dtd" >

So, while trying to <import> xml.xsd, the validation fails to find
"XMLSchema.dtd". Where is the dtd file supposed to be placed?

- Kihup

ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk (Henry S. Thompson)@w3.org on 01/08/2002 11:34:16 AM

Sent by:  xmlschema-dev-request@w3.org