RE: Derivation by Restriction and Namespaces - SQC Bug?

From: Jeff Lowery <jlowery@scenicsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:08:45 -0800
To: "'Martin Bernauer'" <bernauer@dke.uni-linz.ac.at>, xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Martin,

I just checked on SQC v1.2.1.003, and I don't get an error. See attached
files.

Just for kicks, I tried changing test1a's namespace to a default namespace,
to see if that triggered the error, but no dice.

I will say, though, that SQC seems to take way longer than it should on the
test1b schema, so it wouldn't surprise me if there's something funky going
on in the code somewhere.

Jeff