XML Schema to DTD conversion tool

From: rmartin <rmartin@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 10:49:13 -0500 (EST)
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi,

I wrote an XML Schema to DTD conversion tool in the earlier part of this year (using Java).

Around the time that I was writing the tool I had posted regularly on comp.txt.xml. As a result of this, I've had a few people mailing me of late to ask if the tool is freely available. The people who I've mailed the tool to have been favourable with there feedback, so I figured I may as well make this available via the w3c site - if you'll have it that is!

If someone could point me in the direction of what I need to do know, I'd be very grateful.

Regards,

Roy Martin