RE: developing of an converter!

You might try XMLCONVERT or one of the other conversion utilities listed at
http://www.xmlsoftware.com/convert/

I've used XMLConvert to transform csv files to XML. It takes a little
getting used to, but it does the job well, and repeatedly. To do the
conversion, you write a conversion schema (little "s", not XML Schema),
save the Excel table as a csv file and then run it through XMLConvert.

Mark

----

Mark Feblowitz                                   [t] 617.715.7231
Frictionless Commerce Incorporated     [f] 617.495.0188
XML Architect                                     [e]
mfeblowitz@frictionless.com
400 Technology Square, 9th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
www.frictionless.com