Re: XSV - xmlns errors

From: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 17:56:52 -0000
To: "Donna Bergmark" <bergmark@CS.Cornell.EDU>, <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Cc: <bergmark@CS.Cornell.EDU>, <Herbert.VandeSompel@bl.uk>, <lagoze@CS.Cornell.EDU>
How a schema processor finds a schema for a given namespace is it's own
business. Dereferencing namespace URIs is one way, schema processors can (
and do ) use other ways.

I believe that XSV dereferences namespace URIs as a 'last resort' iff it
cannot find a schema any other way.

How are you specifying to XSV where to find the schema documents? Using
xsi:schemaLocation? Passing schema documents on the command line ( as extra
arguments to the web form )?

Martin Gudgin