Information on use of numerical occurrence constraints in W3C XML Schema

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 03 Dec 2002 11:20:13 +0000
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org, xml-dev@lists.xml.org

As part of work on establishing requirements for W3C XML Schema 1.1 [1]
the Working Group are seeking information about usage patterns of
numerical occurrence constraints in content models, i.e. minOccurs= or
maxOccurs= with a numeric value other than 0 or 1, on elements,
wildcards or (particularly of interest) model groups.

If you would be willing to provide the WG with either actual schema
(fragments) or descriptions of your usage, this would be _very_
helpful -- just send them to me with subject line "Numeric

Any information supplied will be used to produce tabulations of usage
patterns for the working group, and in no case will I include
information about who provided examples in any WG discussion.

Thanks in advance,

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema