Re: xmlspy validation bug with cos-element-consistent

From: Kevin Burges <xmldude@burieddreams.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 00:11:50 +0100
To: "Scott Chastain" <scott_chastain@fanniemae.com>
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org

SC> Help me understand why XmlSpy validates
SC> one way in schema view and another way in text view;

I've mailed them several times about this - there are quite a few
cases where this happens. Once they've taken a bug report you don't
heard back from them unfortunately (other than to say they've passed
it on), so they don't tell you when it's fixed. Sorry I can't be much
help, but they do know about the problem and have done for a long
time.

--
groovy baby,
 Kevin                    xmldude@burieddreams.com