Re: schema processors

From: Eddie Robertsson <erobertsson@allette.com.au>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:06:29 +1000
To: Ibrahim Ahmed <i.ahmed@tu-harburg.de>
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
> I have an urgent problem for which i need your help.
> During course of a project work, I need to analyse the perfomance and
> their conformation to the XML Schema specification of some important
> schema processors.
> Can anyone please give me some  help in this regard. What are the
> important schema processors available(I know about XSV, MSV and one from
> Topology)

I just want to clarify that the Topologi Schematorn Validator isn't a
separate implementation of XML Schema because it uses MSXML as it's
underlying XML Schema validator. So, if you use the Topologi Schematron
Validator to test the conformance of the XML Schema spec you actually test
the validator in MSXML.

Cheers,
/Eddie