schema processors

From: Ibrahim Ahmed <i.ahmed@tu-harburg.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 05:54:30 -0400 (EDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hello,

I have an urgent problem for which i need your help.
During course of a project work, I need to analyse the perfomance and
their conformation to the XML Schema specification of some important
schema processors.
Can anyone please give me some  help in this regard. What are the
important schema processors available(I know about XSV, MSV and one from

Topology) How should I proceed with problem, are their some established
performance criterion or tests or tool available to test the
processors(I found some material on www.w3.org but it is not enough). Or

may be you can give me some link on web where i can find relevant
information or work related to this.

Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Ahmed