only one of the element is req but not both...

From: Hanumaiahgari, Srinivas <Srinivas.Hanumaiahgari@dva.gov.au>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 11:37:55 +1100
To: "'xmlschema-dev@w3.org'" <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
1.I got 'dateDispatched' and 'dateDelivered' in my schema and i want to
check wherein one of them is required but not both and the other should be
empty.

2. Can i perform calculations in schema..
its something like..can i set a field called 'TotalLines' empty to begin
with,and then sum the lines received in xml doc and hence fill the above
later.

How can i do this in schema ??

thanx for any help,
Srinivas